cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 2nd phone is not activated, enough though I made a payment

SpeedyBikeGirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I dont kow how to get help with this hoping someone here can tell me what to do.

I have 2 phones with Public, ($40 for both) and every month I buy the voucher for $43.

My 2nd phone (which is my BUSINESS PHONE!) is not activated, enough though I made a payment and I still have $13 in my account.

How do get this resolved ASAP?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply!! 🙂

I have 2 phones, under one account

That shouldn't be possible. You can only have one phone per account. Your second phone is likely under a different email and account number. Maybe it wasn't paid and you entered your payment twice for your first phone? Or maybe you created the account for the one phone then changed the registered SIM on file to activate the "second phone" under the account which would kill the first phone's SIM.

SpeedyBikeGirl

thank you

SpeedyBikeGirl

Sweet! tahnks so much for this info! 🙂

@finshipper wrote:

You would have to make a payment on each account separately.  I believe you can only have one number registered per email.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong here?

@finshipperis correct...although you can use your credit card for multiple accounts; each account needs a unique email address.

finshipper

You would have to make a payment on each account separately.  I believe you can only have one number registered per email.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong here?

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

@SpeedyBikeGirl   Wow I didn't think that was possible to do with Public Mobile.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SpeedyBikeGirl , I replied in your other post about contacting the moderator team.  Be patient, they process interactions in the order in which they are received. 

@SpeedyBikeGirl , if you are having problems with renewing your account, you need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

SpeedyBikeGirl

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

Hi,

I dont kow how to get help with this hoping someone here can tell me what to do.

I have 2 phones with Public, ($40 for both) and every month I buy the voucher for $43.

My 2nd phone (which is my BUSINESS PHONE!) is not activated, enough though I made a payment and I still have $13 in my account.

Thanks

@SpeedyBikeGirl  So you have two phones and two seperate accounts?

SpeedyBikeGirl

Hi,

I've sent a PM and no reply SO FRUSTRATED and I dont kow how to get help with this hoping someone can tell me what to do.

My 2nd phone (which is my BUSINESS PHONE!) is not activated, enough though I made a payment and I still have $13 in my account (and the 2nd plan ia a $10 plan)

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.