cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 10$ sign up bonus is gone

Drspaz1978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So before i added the 35$+tax to my account there was a 10$ bonus still in my account, but after i added a visa debit card and deposited the 35$ the 10$ bonus is gone so me thinking i would just have to choose the 45$ plan,knowing i would have to lise some of my plan from the 50$ one, now i have to choose a 35$ one that is in NO WAY going to cover qhat i need in a month, someone help plz i need that 10$ bonus back

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Drspaz1978,

I can assure you that someone is on your case and will get back to you shortly, please keep an eye for on your inbox for a reply 🙂

Best,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Was it the $10 one time bonus, or the reoccurring $10 x 6 months?

I think it was the one time when i activated my plan

So is this your first renewal? How about those screenshots? They would be helpful for us to see what you see. Failing that then all you can do is contact the @Moderator_Team

for account help.

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:

If it you are getting the $10/30days bonus and did an immediate plan change then you will still only get the bonus after 30 days, not immediately just because you change plans early.

If you run out of data before your renewal date you an buy a data addon, it stays on the account until you have used all of the addon.

I did neither 

If there was no plan changing and the $10 was just gone after adding $35, the only thing you can do to get the $10 returned is to send private message to Moderator_Team.

Drspaz1978

@Alex888 wrote:

If it you are getting the $10/30days bonus and did an immediate plan change then you will still only get the bonus after 30 days, not immediately just because you change plans early.

If you run out of data before your renewal date you an buy a data addon, it stays on the account until you have used all of the addon.

I did neither 

Drspaz1978

@Jessica_T wrote:

I think it was the one time when i activated my plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

So before i added the 35$+tax to my account there was a 10$ bonus still in my account, but after i added a visa debit card and deposited the 35$ the 10$ bonus is gone so me thinking i would just have to choose the 45$ plan,knowing i would have to lise some of my plan from the 50$ one, now i have to choose a 35$ one that is in NO WAY going to cover qhat i need in a month, someone help plz i need that 10$ bonus back

@Drspaz1978  Did you accidently make any immediate plan change? Can you post a screen shot of your account transaction details

Nothing changed till i tried to put 40$ in and tax ate that down to 35, thats when it told me that i was 15$ short for my plan instead of 5$

Maybe you could post a screenshot of your payment history pages. Blank out personal info of course.

Drspaz1978

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

@Drspaz1978  Did you accidently make any immediate plan change? Can you post a screen shot of your account transaction details

Nothing changed till i tried to put 40$ in and tax ate that down to 35, thats when it told me that i was 15$ short for my plan instead of 5$

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Drspaz1978 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.