cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must have mixed up

maougha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

So basically, I had to use a different credit card for billing in august, due to my main card being replaced. I thought that I had set up the other credit card correctly, I got the usual texts around pay day and have still been using my phone. I'll be honest, after setting up auto pay I haven't really checked it. So I assumed the charge would hit on the 12th. 

But I just logged in to update my credit card, I haven't seen a charge on the other one and figured I was right about it not being charged yet. Except I'm seeing PLAN EXPIRED. 

Should I pay manually for this month and not wait for it to come out automatically? Will paying get rid of the Plan Expired notification I have without issue? My phone is still working fine, so I'm surprised to see that. And very eager to make it go away lol. 

4 REPLIES 4

@maougha 

If you want to be assured the card registered will work there is nothing stopping you from making a manual payment now....a few hours before it officially renews. Ive made a manual payment  at  11:55 pm pt before renewal . This way your assured it will work before your plan actually expires.

maougha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh, does that show up on the renewal date? For me august 12th would be the 30th day in the cycle. And I'll admit to having never logged into the account on a billing date before. So if this is normal, I am dumb and did not know. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maougha wrote:

Hi, 

So basically, I had to use a different credit card for billing in august, due to my main card being replaced. I thought that I had set up the other credit card correctly, I got the usual texts around pay day and have still been using my phone. I'll be honest, after setting up auto pay I haven't really checked it. So I assumed the charge would hit on the 12th. 

But I just logged in to update my credit card, I haven't seen a charge on the other one and figured I was right about it not being charged yet. Except I'm seeing PLAN EXPIRED. 

Should I pay manually for this month and not wait for it to come out automatically? Will paying get rid of the Plan Expired notification I have without issue? My phone is still working fine, so I'm surprised to see that. And very eager to make it go away lol. 

@maougha hi if you still have service all that nonsense in your self serve will clear up in the morning😁

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@maougha is today your cycle renewal date? If it is. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Need Help? Let's chat.