cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly plan fee

shwenam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 40 CAD/30 days plan from pblic mobile on January 03,2020. However, my husband changed to public mobile also on January 24, 2020 for the same CAD 40 / 30 days plan. However, he received CAD 10 discount for eight months, where as the agent (kiosk person in public  mobile booth) did not mention any thing to me. 

Can I still avail this CAD 10 offer? If so, how to apply and proceed.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shwenam  since this offer is only available for new accounts, the only way to get this offer would be to do as @kselmak says and abandon your plan. And activate a new one before 11.59 PM est.

Which is feasible if you are willing to give up your current number. Since the only way to keep it would be to port it out of PM and then back again. PM does not allow porting between accounts.

And since your cycle renewed today, this new plan, assuming you use your husband's referral code is worth a maximum $54 to you. And that includes a free SIM   So, it's up to you decide if it's worth it or not.

@shwenam wrote:

I purchased 40 CAD/30 days plan from pblic mobile on January 03,2020. However, my husband changed to public mobile also on January 24, 2020 for the same CAD 40 / 30 days plan. However, he received CAD 10 discount for eight months, where as the agent (kiosk person in public  mobile booth) did not mention any thing to me. 

Can I still avail this CAD 10 offer? If so, how to apply and proceed.

Thanks

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Ah I just realised the dates, did you renew today? Then it probably doesn't make much sense as you will most likely have to pay another 10 for sim and another 40, so your savings weighs only be 30 and you would buy for February easy more than you need. 

Sorry it is frustrating to miss these things for couple of weeks. On the bright side you still save a lot 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shwenam , the second account qualified for this deal whereas the first one did not.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry no,

But you still have chance to open s new account the promo expires tomorrow night

You'll save 80

Don't forget to use your husband's referral code if you decide to

Hopefully they have free sims in Walmart, if you are lucky. 

Also don't forget to remove your cc info if you are abandoning your account so you don't get charged

Need Help? Let's chat.