cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly autopay

Rlasalle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do you contact if monthly autopay goes up without your approval?

10 REPLIES 10

Rlasalle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Usually I pay 37.00/month but this month it is 40.00. Usually I get 2.00 for autopay and 1.00 for friend referral.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo Good to know, thank you for pointing it out.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiprix  addons are not paid for with autopay, so that could not be the cause of an autopay "increase".  Only a futuredated plan change to a higher plan  would cause the autopay amount to increase.

@Tiprix wrote:

@Rlasalle , Autopay looks at the value owing and pays the exact value.  When you say it goes up, was an add-on added without your knowledge?  Check on your Transaction History (under the payment tab) and it will tell you what was the additional cost. Generally the price shouldn't go up unless you purchased an add-on, changed your plan, or you've been notified by PM (e.g., cost per phone plans can change, but PM need to give a 30 day notice). 

When it comes to contacting someone at PM, it's best to contact the moderator via private message.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Rlasalle wrote:

When you signed up auto pay, meant you have approved auto pay. You can contact mediator team if something goes wrong.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tiprix

@Rlasalle , Autopay looks at the value owing and pays the exact value.  When you say it goes up, was an add-on added without your knowledge?  Check on your Transaction History (under the payment tab) and it will tell you what was the additional cost. Generally the price shouldn't go up unless you purchased an add-on, changed your plan, or you've been notified by PM (e.g., cost per phone plans can change, but PM need to give a 30 day notice). 

When it comes to contacting someone at PM, it's best to contact the moderator via private message.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rlasalle wrote:

How did your auto-pay go up?  Can you post a screen shot of your payment page without personal info and we can take a look at it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Rlasalle What do you mean by "without your approval"? Were you charged more than you should have been or charged not on your renewal date?

There has been bugs in the system the last few days that has effected autopay on some accounts.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rlasalle wrote:

Not sure I understand the question but you can disable AutoPay via selfserve. If you are unable to for any reason then you can contact a moderator to fix your issue.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Rlasalle wrote:

Your self serve account!!!Smiley Wink go in your self-serve account and go in the tab PAYMENT and MANAGE MY CARD and take your information out. It will stop your payments.

A73C10F0-4B2E-417D-B8C4-FCC3E2301FF2.png

Tony8
Need Help? Let's chat.