cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Statements for each month of 2020

Aimie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need monthly statements for each month of 2020 for my tax accountant. Is there a way to get this? I noticed that it only goes back 180 days?

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Valentin007   You found the correct posts! Did you follow what suggested above about opening ticket with PM for an invoice?  Not sure if it can go back that far.

to open ticket with PM, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: I need a one-time invoice sent to me
  2. It will give you some options and one of them is "I need a one-time invoice sent to me", click on it,
  3. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  4. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Valentin007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need monthly statements for each month of 2019 and 2020 I noticed that it only goes back 180 days?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Aimie wrote:

I need monthly statements for each month of 2020 for my tax accountant. Is there a way to get this? I noticed that it only goes back 180 days?

I believe that if you click on the calendar you can go back 1 year rather than 6 months. BUT, that isnt going to get you to January 1, 2020. If you check the printout you will get by asking for January 1 - December 31 2020 I think you will see that you don't really need 12 individual statements.

AE_Collector

141DC035-B4A0-47D8-A8AA-A8B9E940607B.jpeg

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector 

This is good information to know. I may need it for my taxes next year because I was self employed this year.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aimie 

Yes, Public Mobile moderators will provide an annual statement which shows payments and charges.

However it will likely take at least a few weeks to get it. 

In the interim, if your accountant needs values, just provide them with the payment amounts based on what you know your plan amount costs (you could also see this from your payment card transactions if that's how you paid). 

Since these documents are seldom needed to be included with a return, you will have them on file for future use when they do (eventually) arrive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aimie- You will need to contact moderators to get statements.  Click the chat bubble at the lower right of page, and start a conversation with SiMon, in order to open a ticket with moderators.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Aimie Try messaging the moderator team by creating a ticket and see if they can pull bills past 180 days. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Aimie wrote:

Receipts aren't givern out automatically. You'll have to ask the support department for these by going to:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.