cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money got lost !?!?!?!?

christopheles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid with a $25 payment voucher to reactivate the same plan I've been using. When it first went through it said I had only $10 balance. After a refresh of the page, it said I had $0.

What is going on here? What can I do? I hope it doesn't become theft, and I just have to swallow it.

Please help me out and thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

christopheles

Thank you, I've contacted a moderator and they have responded. We're in the process of figuring it out, thanks for your help!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@christopheles wrote:

I just paid with a $25 payment voucher to reactivate the same plan I've been using. When it first went through it said I had only $10 balance. After a refresh of the page, it said I had $0.

What is going on here? What can I do? I hope it doesn't become theft, and I just have to swallow it.

Please help me out and thank you!

@christopheles  So I'm assuming you had the $35.00 plan correct? Access your selfserve account and click on the reactivate button and restart your phone.

lacey_wood898

Today, I put money to cover my payment. I received a text saying "Thank you for the payment" but I am still unable to make a phone call. HELP?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Can you post a screenshot of your transaction info? Remove all personal info, like phone number, name, email, address etc.

pearfilms

Click on Help, then "Chat with Simon"

in the chat box say "support ticket" it might take some finagling but you should then be able to have a moderator look into it.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't worry, your money had to go somewhere.

Is there a chance you ended up paying for the next 30 days of service? So the money went toward paying for the service that should be activated now?

Can you look at your payment history and see what's there? Just log in, click on the "Payment" tab, then click on the "View Payment History" link on the right.

If the system messed up, you'll have to message the Mods for assistance. You can contact them by clicking here.

Good luck! I hope you get this sorted!

Need Help? Let's chat.