cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Not Available

wildstreak73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have paid my bill up until May 7th, and I am cut off. I can't call, people can't call me, because it goes straight to a voicemail; which I also can't access. I never could becuase it says that it is not supported. @CS_Agent 

19 REPLIES 19

wildstreak73

I don't remember what I had done. I believe it was a reset. 

Dahlia

Oh, now I understand what you are talking about. Thank you for your response

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dahlia wrote:

I am experiencing the exact same thing, how did you fix yours.

@wildstreak73 hasn't posted since early June. Indeed...what did he reset? Maybe he'll get an email notification of this new activity in his thread.

If that's what you're talking about. The thread morphed into a voicemail problem.

Dahlia

I am experiencing the exact same thing, how did you fix yours.

wildstreak73

It didn't show any numbers, I just reset it and started over. Everything is now solved. Thank you to everyone for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wildstreak73 wrote:

I have the LG G3 Vigor D727.  My area code is Ontario, 249.

When you press and hold 1 in your dialer and then go look at your call log details in the self-serve under destination #, what number does it show?

wildstreak73

I have the LG G3 Vigor D727.  My area code is Ontario, 249.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wildstreak73 wrote:

The phone works now, except the VM. It still says, "Sorry, we don't support the short code that you are trying to reach."

Which way are you trying to get into the voicemail?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what phone are you using and what is your area code. you might need to set up the voicemail number.   or try calling your number from your phone.

wildstreak73

Yes, it was reset. 🙂

@wildstreak73 wrote:

The VM could be through the old owner's carrier, but IDK which one, as I bought the phone at a garage sale. I set it up through the set-up menu though.

Did you not do a factory reset after you bought it?

wildstreak73

The phone works now, except the VM. It still says, "Sorry, we don't support the short code that you are trying to reach."

mimmo

If you know teh make and model of teh phone you can check compatability with willmyphonework.net

also do you have a friend who has an unlocked phone or is on teh telus koodo customer?  you can try using your sim in their phone that will help isolate account vs hardware issues.

wildstreak73

The VM could be through the old owner's carrier, but IDK which one, as I bought the phone at a garage sale. I set it up through the set-up menu though.

@wildstreak73 wrote:

It says "Active" but the network still is not available.  It has full bars atm.

Try removing and reinserting your SIM and restarting your phone. 

mimmo

@wildstreak73  can you give some additional details.  voicemail access should imply the account is active.

did you recently port?  what phone are you using?  is your phone connected to the network?

when did you sign up? did the service ever work? 

Is the voicemail of your old provider or Public mobiles?

Maybe try the lost stolen trick? click plans and addons -> lost stolen then toggle the mode for 5  minutes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@wildstreak73 wrote:

I have paid my bill up until May 7th, and I am cut off. I can't call, people can't call me, because it goes straight to a voicemail; which I also can't access. I never could becuase it says that it is not supported. @CS_Agent 

Try Lost/Stolen remedy.

Log into My Account / Plan and Add ons / Lost-Stolen. Suspend service then log out for 5 minutes. Go back in and Resume service.

Good luck.

wildstreak73

It says "Active" but the network still is not available.  It has full bars atm.

popping

@wildstreak73 wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

If your account status is NOT active, send a private message to moderator to fix the issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.