cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Payment

joelm29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up on Oct. 8 for a new $40 plan plus an activation fee. I was to receive a $10 bonus off the second month and get a monthly credit of $2 for autopay, starting with the second month. I paid teh initial pmt of $40 (plus tax), but the website shows I must pay another $28 by Nov. 6 and a pmt of $38 on Nov. 7, for a total of 3 pmts in 31 days? Who do I commmunicate with and how?

5 REPLIES 5

joelm29

thank you for your reply

joelm29

Thank you for your reply

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@joelm29 wrote:

I signed up on Oct. 8 for a new $40 plan plus an activation fee. I was to receive a $10 bonus off the second month and get a monthly credit of $2 for autopay, starting with the second month. I paid teh initial pmt of $40 (plus tax), but the website shows I must pay another $28 by Nov. 6 and a pmt of $38 on Nov. 7, for a total of 3 pmts in 31 days? Who do I commmunicate with and how?

There's no activation fee. I think that one is factoring the reawards but the other not.  I think you're ok.  November 6 is probably the final full day in the 30 days and renewal is early on November 7.  Ignore any messages about plan be expired during that night if your service is working and you have enough in account or autopay.

@joelm29  Yes @Dunkman is correct your account will show the normal payment (minus autopay) but if you look it will also tell you what you are expected to pay. This will be your plan minus any rewards or credits (except community rewards until they are announced in the first week of the month.) The expected amount will also reduce that payment by any balance you have in your account. For example: Your plan is $40 -$2 autopay it will say amount owing $38. If you have a credit of $10  it will say amount owing $28 but if you have $5 in rewards it will say amount expecting to pay $23. Always a good idea to add the amount expected to pay to your account a day or two before renewal so it will say amount owing $0. Then you have no issue if autopay fails as it does occasionally.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@joelm29 

Public mobile billing cycle is 30 days.  Their billing system can be confusing for new customers.  Your next plan due date is November 6/7.  Need to pay by November 6 evening or it will expire on November 7 overnight/morning.  

So, if you have $10 credit, autopay of $2, your next payment will be $28 + taxes due evening of November 6.  Actually, it might even be $2 less since you likely will get your 2nd month autopay on payment renewal date.  Ignore the 2nd part asking $38...

Need Help? Let's chat.