cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed an autopay payment and now I can't pay for my service

thebza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to cancel a lost credit card so the autopay didn't go through. But now that I put in my new CC details, I can't pay for my service. On the transaction history, I'm not being debited for any service this period besides the 90 day pass.

6 REPLIES 6

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 Thank you for pointing that out for everyone. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The safest bet is to point to the knowledge base link.  When everybody is good and ready to replace individual names with a team name, the link can be updated.  There is more to the link than a contact name. 

Yes me as well, thanks for the info.  See what you miss when you aren't around for a bit!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@SD08 good to know, I must've missed that!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

FYI to @thebza & @xCameron94x:

The Moderator_Team account is still in the testing stage and is having some problems, according to Shazia_K here, so I would avoid sending messages to that account for now. If necessary, it's best to send any private message to a moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

try clearing your browser cache, or put your browser in incgnito mode. This should hopefully help with paying. If this fails you should contact a moderator. @CS_Agent. Send them a private message with all of your relevant account info. Perhabs it was a security measure from your card to decline the transaction.

You could also pick up some vouchers from Canadian Tire/Gas stations for future refrence and have it applied to your account in real time, if you have any more issues with your card

Need Help? Let's chat.