Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I supposed to get $20

for being referred 

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rob88 contact customer support here if you still haven't received the credit

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

69D63433-4A84-4EC0-B80D-39688B5E8E9D.png

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rob88 it appears you are talking about the $20 credit for getting your first referral from May 14th until the 31st. This credit was only available if you referred someone for the first time and they used your code during activation. You also had to be a member prior to May 14th. If you referred someone did you get confirmation via text that someone used your code?

@NDesai is this not a duplicate thread?  Apparently mine just disappeared, weird I didn't swear in it or anything...poof the magic dragon I guess @darlicious

Ok super weird..I just answered this and now my answer is gone?

I asked if he was the one being referred then I edited it and now its gone? 

@Rob88 let's try this again, only the one who provided the code received the 20.00 bonus. Not the person using the code. 

If you used someone's code you will receive a 10.00 bonus. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Rob88 

Existing customers that didn't have any referrals yet were offered this promo. The existing customer got the $20.

New customers still got the usual $10 credit for using a referral code.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rob88 If you entered referral code correctly during the activation, you should have received it already. Please check your payment history. Post a screenshot of payment history here if you are not able to figure it out. Make sure to hide any personal details. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Rob88 

Did you refer someone or did they refer you? 

The promotion was for the person doing the referring providing the code, not the one that was referred used the code.

You should have received a 10.00 credit if you were referred. If you have not received that yet please contact the moderators and say your reward is missing.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rob88- The referral credits usually show up within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.