cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a Payment

bb6640
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the hardest time making a payment.  I keep entering my Visa/debit card.  There is money in my account and the card is valid (I've used it for other transactions online).  I have made sure all the information is correct (I have recently moved so my banking information was updated as well as my Public Mobile profile).  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bb6640...

try dialing 611 to make your payment.

If your account is suspended, you can make payment with a payment voucher ...just make sure its a voucher that's activated right away...some aren't activated for several hours after the sale. Shell Gas stations have them that work right away.

Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment by purchasing a voucher and calling 611.  Other option is to use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bb6640 

Wait one full hour, clear cache and cookies, open an incognito page & sign on to self serve and try again.

@bb6640 wrote:

I am having the hardest time making a payment.  I keep entering my Visa/debit card.  There is money in my account and the card is valid (I've used it for other transactions online).  I have made sure all the information is correct (I have recently moved so my banking information was updated as well as my Public Mobile profile).  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  

If you have a unit number, try leaving it out of the address. I wouldn't try more than a couple of times or Public Mobile's payment may refuse to accept the card even if it would have otherwise been accepted.

Need Help? Let's chat.