cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made payment twice by mistake

Sukhipurewal599
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made payment twice for my phone no. Xxxxxxxxxx. Now my account has balance of 40$ . I want to get my money back.plz help me

Phone number deleted by computergeek541

5 REPLIES 5

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sukhipurewal599 wrote:

I made payment twice for my phone no. Xxxxxxxxxx. Now my account has balance of 40$ . I want to get my money back.plz help me

Phone number deleted by computergeek541

Just let the $40 float in your account and it'll be consumed for the next billing.

@AngelczK wrote:

They wont refund you. but if you used a visa  debit, your bank might be able to help you...

I can't be certain of the cirumcustances of this mistaken charge, but if this is a matter customer error, I would strongly suggest against going this route.  When you file a payment dispute, the bank will usually take the card user's word for it.  However,each time you do this, this can actually cause suspicion to be shifted to possible fraudulent activity by the card holder.  There are legal implications should one be caught giving false information to retrieve funds.

Filing payment disputes is for situations that are the fault of the merchant being dealt with and when that merchant is either uncooperative or if the charge is fraudulent.

AngelczK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They wont refund you. but if you used a visa  debit, your bank might be able to help you...

@Sukhipurewal599 wrote:

If it's a mistake on your end, Public Mobile policy is no refunds.  Was a Public Mobole errror?

Public Mobile has been known sometimes take a few weeks to issue refunds.

Is the extra $40 payment showing in your account balance?  If it is, those funds can be used to pay for the next 30 day billing period.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No refunds but it will used to pay for the next months bill

Need Help? Let's chat.