cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made payment early

Lisap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment early but it says that I expire on my original date?

does that mean I over paid for a month?

please let me know

lpryor66@gmail.com

5 REPLIES 5

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad you got the help you need @Lisap!  But you may want to delete your email address from the original post to protect your personal information.  I believe the forum guidelines discourage personal info from being posted to protect users. Have a good weekend!

Lisap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the help

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lisap wrote:

please let me know

Do you see the amount you made the payment for in your Available Funds when you login to self serve, right under all the tabs at the top of the page.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Lisap wrote:

please let me know

**@gmail.com

Making a payment early just means when the renewal comes up on your normal date it will take the money first from your account instead of taking it from your auto-pay method (if you have it set up)

I pay my bill early always as well. It is a smart way to prevent suspension due to non payment / auto-pay failure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lisap wrote:

please let me know

xxxxxxxxxxx

You've done a manual top-up for when your plan needs to renew. If you wanted to do an early renewal you would need to contact the mods. You could do a plan change if you like but you would lose the value of the remaining time of your current plan.

Renewals always check and use Available Funds first. If not enough then it goes to autopay. If not setup then the service stops.

Need Help? Let's chat.