cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made payment but plan not working

ambient99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a manual payment on my account because autopay wasn't working and the payment went through, but my phone still isn't working. I can't make or recieve calls and I'm not recieving texts. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

For future payments to your account and for Auto Pay, this may help @ambient99?

I was having this issue all the time with Public Mobile. And I just found out if you live in an apartment building, we have the option to enter the apartment building or suite number in the box beside the street address. DONT DO THAT!

Why? This is why the system is not accepting out payments. It's the payment system that is not understanding the suite number for whatever reason. The rumour is to not include a # of apartment or condo since the system does not accept them is confirmed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paiement-de-votre-service/Re-Impossible-de-faire-un-p...

I input my address as Apt#-Street#, simply because it is the preferred addressing method as advised by Canada Post. And now by Public Mobile. I probably can guarantee you this will now work for you. So, in your address when putting in your address for your credit card.

See my screenshot.

This is how you should do it! By leaving the Apt# dialog box empty, and entering your address like a letter, will work in the payment systemThis is how you should do it! By leaving the Apt# dialog box empty, and entering your address like a letter, will work in the payment system

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try to reboot your phone. If it’s still not working I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Need Help? Let's chat.