cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a payment with a voucher, but it still says my service is suspended.

luuthanhvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I made a payment about an hour ago, and it still says my account is suspended. I had thought maybe I entered the code wrong, but it says the code has been used already when I tried again, which means I entered it right the first time. What should I do?
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arlene 

Great of you to join in and participate but this specific thread question has been "solved". So it's done.

arlene
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble .

The best solution is to reach out to the moderator_team and he she will be in touch with you in 24 to 36 hours .

Just clearly state what happened and promotion code you used should also be provided to them .

Cheers,

Arlene 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@luuthanhvan wrote:
I made a payment about an hour ago, and it still says my account is suspended. I had thought maybe I entered the code wrong, but it says the code has been used already when I tried again, which means I entered it right the first time. What should I do?

Is your phone in service? If it is then don't need worry about account status, otherwise try @dabr suggesting.

luuthanhvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much! That did the trick.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@luuthanhvan wrote:

You can try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account report your phone lost/stolen, log out for a few minutes, log back in and report found.  Sometimes this resets the account and resolves the issue, also try rebooting your phone.  If it doesn't work then you need to private message the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon and ask for assistance.  It might take a couple hours or couple days for them to respond back.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.