cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a payment today and account says its already expired, NEXT MONTH

Giuseppe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i topped up my account today to activate my phone (full ammount) and when it brought me back to the home self serve page, it shows that the plan is expired becuase the account is still suspeneded. this makes no sense considering it says august 19th, 2019. i need my phone working ASAP. 

10 REPLIES 10

Giuseppe

sure, except that didnt work.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Sorry that your frustrated. I'm fairly new here but I see a lot of frustration and it's infortunate. 

Under normal circumstances you don't need a trick to jumpstart your account, but you are not under normal circumstances. 

I'd try the trick if I were you. Refunds are uncommon, and you may be a few minutes away from getting going, rather than hours or days. You can always port out at the end of this month.

Why not try the "trick" since it'll only take a few minutes to try it? At other phone companies the hold time for customer service is always more than a few minutes anyways, and you can always ask for refund whether the "trick" fixes the problem or not.

@Giuseppe wrote:

i appricate the help, but if i have to use a "trick" to activate my plan, thats pretty sad that i have to resort to that. i messaged the moderator for a refund and bringing my busniess elsewhere. ive had issues in the past and its not working out for me. thanks for the help.

Bringing am account out of suspension bam sometimes be iffy.  I did this last week.  The system balked when I did the reactivation.  It looked to be unsuccessful initially.  When I logged back in, the account was active.  I didn't have to do anything extraordinary other them to log out and login 5 minutes later.

Giuseppe

its alright if the refund will take a few days.

Sorry that your frustrated. I'm fairly new here but I see a lot of frustration and it's infortunate. 

Under normal circumstances you don't need a trick to jumpstart your account, but you are not under normal circumstances. 

I'd try the trick if I were you. Refunds are uncommon, and you may be a few minutes away from getting going, rather than hours or days. You can always port out at the end of this month.

@Giuseppe hi those are the options good luck with your refund since this is a prepaid service

Giuseppe

the plan has been inactive for about a month 

Giuseppe

i appricate the help, but if i have to use a "trick" to activate my plan, thats pretty sad that i have to resort to that. i messaged the moderator for a refund and bringing my busniess elsewhere. ive had issues in the past and its not working out for me. thanks for the help.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yesterday was your renewal date or the day before?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.