cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made Early Payment

beccadrake96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, I made a payment on my account a few days early, so I called 611 to make sure it went through and now it's telling me my account is deactivated. Is there anyone from the company I can email or call to get this fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@beccadrake96   your payment won't take into effect until your plan renewal.   do nothing and your payment will be taken on your expiry date (you should be able see it in Available Funds) after credit for Rewards.

@beccadrake96 wrote:

So, I made a payment on my account a few days early, so I called 611 to make sure it went through and now it's telling me my account is deactivated. Is there anyone from the company I can email or call to get this fixed?

There is no phone number to call,  nor any e-mail address that you can send a message to.  The only official way for customers to get a hold of Public Mobile is to send a private message to the moderators as outlined earlier.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@beccadrake96 wrote:

If you can't call or text you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@beccadrake96 You are only able to add funds to your account early, not pay early. If today is your renewal date it is normal for your account to say Expired/Suspended, that starts up to 2 days before renewal day and lasts up to a day after before returning to Active. As long as your phone keeps working there isn't a problem.
Need Help? Let's chat.