cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY PHONE JUST STOPPED WORKING BUT I PUT MONEY 3DAYS AGO

fanny1981
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  just put money in phone 3days ago and the phone works good and today i received a call telling that i need charge more money what's going on with public mobile please i need my money back

3 REPLIES 3

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fanny1981 wrote:

I  just put money in phone 3days ago and the phone works good and today i received a call telling that i need charge more money what's going on with public mobile please i need my money backYou might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not
send a message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When is plan renewal? If it's after you added funds then everything should be fine. Adding funds won't renew plan until it's your renewal date.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@fanny1981Putting money in your account doesn't automatically renew your plan. If you look in your account, what does it say is your renewal date? If it's in a couple of days then the text was just a reminded to make sure there is enough funds in your account for renewal or that you have autopay set up, it also tells you to ignore it if you do.

Are you on a plan with a limited number of texts or calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.