cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED THOUGH I PAID YESTERDAY!!! 4TH MESSAGE I AM SENDING

kmfernandez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my bill in full yesterday, but my service got suspended today, under the pretext that I have not paid.

10 REPLIES 10

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rebelgurl wrote:

My account is also suspended although I am paid up to the end of month.  what the hell is going on??  Karen

@rebelgurl There is a wide-spread issue right now with issues very similar to yours.

Suggest you message a MOD... but please don't spam them as the queue is likely getting long now....

rebelgurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is also suspended although I am paid up to the end of month.  what the hell is going on??  Karen

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I understand it's frustrating, but the more you contact them, the more their queue of requests is likely clogged. But it'd be nice if they publically acknowledged the issue as it's clearly happening to a lot of users.

kmfernandez

thank you for the reply. I already contacted the moderator 5 times to no avail. 

lolaww724

I am experiencing the same thing. has your situation been resolved yet?

@kmfernandez wrote:

I appreciate the anxiety associated with the service disruption.  Please be patient, don't send multiple private messages for the same issue.  It will only slow down the response time. 

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Multiple messages sadly will just slow things down - it just means more messages to the mods that they have to look through.

This suspended service thing is a mess, and seems to be affecting a lot of people.

kmfernandez

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kmfernandez, there is a widespread impact to numerous customer accounts leading to spurious loss of service.  You will need to seek moderator team assistance to restore your service.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Please be patient as they are having to deal with higher than normal number of customer interactions. 

kmfernandez

I can t get service!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.