Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M'y phone is not working

elleni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

21 REPLIES 21

kpuddicombe14

new to this thank u for pointing this out will send single messages for now on rather than individual ones at a time 

@kpuddicombe14 Why are you posting a single sentences in 4 different posts? If you forgot to ask something or comment anything, you can always edit your post. 

kpuddicombe14

what type of error are u getting

kpuddicombe14

try restarting your phone u could just be in an area where there is no signal 

kpuddicombe14

try restarting your phone to see if that makes a difference 

kpuddicombe14

what seems to be the trouble with it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elleni wrote:

I already made a payment on the 13th. And now you guys over charged me when I was trying to change my credit card number 

Please remember that this is a community. Until you see a little blue "Mod" (Edit: or orange PM and Public Mobile as a status) indicator next to the name in a reply, you're talking to other customers who are participating here trying to help you.

When is your actual renewal date? You provided some money on the 13th. Was it successful? Did you get a text saying so?

Edit again: Reading the other thread about Plan Expired...have you done a full shut down, pull/re-insert SIM, re-start?

@elleni wrote:

I already made a payment on the 13th. And now you guys over charged me when I was trying to change my credit card number 

If you paid the sufficient amount, your plan should have renewed already. in your self-serve account, go to payment history and post a screenshot of your recent transcation. Do not forget to remove/hide your personal info if any. 

elleni

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also is it a Canadian credit card?

Are you making a payment the same way you always do and it's not working or is this your first time and just need to know how to make the payment? 

@elleni wrote:

Well I was using a credit card and I was trying to renew it but it was still not working. Can you help me with that? 

Try to pay using incognito/private browsing mode. Or try another browser. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elleni:

Ah. There we go. More information.

Is the credit card still valid? Do you have credit room?

So perhaps it's more a question of why your payment attempts aren't working rather than why your phone isn't working. Your phone isn't working because your pre-paid term has expired and it didn't see any available money to renew.

elleni

Well I was using a credit card and I was trying to renew it but it was still not working. Can you help me with that? 

@elleni wrote:

There is no signal at all. I tried everything online still not working 

jp2

Was it your renewal date? Did you check in your self serve account to ensure the payment was successful ?

Do you have another phone you can try the sim card in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elleni:

I'm new here. I just had my first successful renewal after re-filling with a voucher.

I'll ask the easy question...is your pre-paid term expired? This is a prepaid service. When your term expires and you don't provide any money to continue then it stops working. Now. No grace period.

Go into your My Account and see what's happening.

elleni

There is no signal at all. I tried everything online still not working 

elleni

Hello yes or was working perfectly and all of a sudden it says no service since midnight lastnight. I have an iPhone 6s and no I'm not a new customer. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Can you describe what exactly is not working? Do you get signal on your phone? What have you tried so far? Did you check your self-serve account?

jp2

I assume your phone is working again because there isn't any text but if you still require assistance please post more info in the description. I.e. What's not working, has it ever worked, are you a new customer, what phone do you have, etc.

elleni

Need Help? Let's chat.