cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards

Snaggles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Curious,

I am a Loyalty Member from when we switched from PM to basically being bought from Telus.  I have decided to stay on but it seems like the $40 plan may be better than the $4 I will save for $41 for 1GB.  How is the company going to work out the years of service and when will I see a reflection on my bill?  We paid $5 extra for the call centre when it was kept to pay $45 a month.  I never used it.

4 REPLIES 4

Snaggles

Mimmo and others,

Public Mobile did adjust my account to honour the 4 years with $4 savings for staying with them.  I received a text message stating the following, "You have been sent a text but you need to have texting in your plan to receive it...go to selfserve... for info about your account.  Public Mobile." 

I am rather pleased that they did honour and I will continue to use the service that I have.  It's been since February 2013 from when I was with the company.  I still miss the unlimited data and grandfathered rate of $23/month but the plan came in handy while assisting with night care for my grandmother and day care for my grandmother as well.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe you will get loyalty rewards equal to 2 or 3$ in essence starting the date the reward plans were introduced. If you have autopay on you will also get 2 $ off total =4-5$ off what ever plan you are on. If you only need 1gb of data I recommend the 25$  plan which I uses 1gb of data. 

Snaggles

My billing cycle ends today.  I am curious if anyone has had it happen yet?  I am all for saving a few bucks each month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Snaggles wrote:

Curious,

I am a Loyalty Member from when we switched from PM to basically being bought from Telus.  I have decided to stay on but it seems like the $40 plan may be better than the $4 I will save for $41 for 1GB.  How is the company going to work out the years of service and when will I see a reflection on my bill?  We paid $5 extra for the call centre when it was kept to pay $45 a month.  I never used it.

I think the cut-off was Mar 17. So on your next renewal after that should show any and all rewards you get. You might even see them in the rewards section on the overview now. But I don't know.

Maybe you could post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.