cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward ($3) not applying to my bills

Amazingmrbrock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refer a friend and autopay credits appear on the payment history log but loyalty rewards do not.

5 REPLIES 5

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If the reward is listed as $3 that maybe $1 * 3 months (if your on a 90 day plan). You have been with PM for a year and a half which would give you a $1 rebate / 30 days

Login to your account, click on My Rewards. If you see it there it will be used on your next renewal. If you don't see it, you will need assistance from the moderators. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator's team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). The answer is usually in a few hours, but can take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Amazingmrbrock wrote:

Year and a half ago or so, there is a loyalty reward of $3 listed in my discounts section.

It is listed yes and gets applied on payment date.  Did you just have a payment date where they weren't added?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Amazingmrbrock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Year and a half ago or so, there is a loyalty reward of $3 listed in my discounts section.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

When did you join PM?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.