cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Visa card - need to update my Visa Card info (new card # and Exp date)

Mimila411
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you have not updated your payee information yet...when you go to the "manage my card" section

It gives you two options: "remove my card" and "replace my card". It is advisable to use "replace my card"  option as there has been some issues using the remove option with entering new card details as the system has trouble recognizing  the new card.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mimila411  login and go in manage credit card and then remove your old card and then add the new card.  Don't put anything in the apartment # even if you live in an apartment and put the postal code with no spaces. After its done you can click on make a payment and just do it for 1$ for make sure it works before autopay comes along!  Good luck 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Select Payment tab and use the the Manage my card link at the bottom of payment screen.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You will have to login

Then if you try to make a payment you will have the option to manage your cards, to remove your card and register new one

Need Help? Let's chat.