cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to my account and need invoices

tgtower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched providers and lost access to my account. I need my last three invoices in order to file an expense report with my employer and be reimbursed for some of my phone expenses. How do I access my account again if I am no longer a customer?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dna2016 wrote:

@tgtower as @srlawren had mentioned there's no actual formal invoice in the My Account portal, so you'll have to just message a MOD, unless you're ok with the payment screen and all you need are the screenshots of the transactions.  

@dna2016 typically accounting likes to see the full amount including taxes, though @tgtower did say partial reimbursement, so it's possible they don't need a proper invoice.  However, as he or she no longer has access to their self-serve account to get at the transaction history, this is probably a moot point.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tgtower as @srlawren had mentioned there's no actual formal invoice in the My Account portal, so you'll have to just message a MOD, unless you're ok with the payment screen and all you need are the screenshots of the transactions.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tgtower wrote:

I switched providers and lost access to my account. I need my last three invoices in order to file an expense report with my employer and be reimbursed for some of my phone expenses. How do I access my account again if I am no longer a customer?

@tgtower access to your account would not have helped anyway, as there are no invoices to be found within your self-serve account.  You will have to contact the moderator team and make a request for them to be generated and provided to you.  It can take up to 30 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@tgtower 

Have you tried to reset your password?  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Even if you were able to access your account, you will still need moderator help to generate official invoice.  As described above, start a ticketing process.  It will take several weeks to get an offical invoice.  

Include the following information if possible:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period:

Amount paid:

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tgtower wrote:

Click the ? on lower right side of the page and pose your request to a moderator. Give them as much account info as you have.Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.