cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs $25 activation promo + $25 LDextra credit not received

chuhuahua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got the Public Mobile simcard at London Drugs last week when there was a $0 sim card + plus $25 credit. This $25 was not the same as the referral promo and was for instore activation only. There was also an extra $25 credit promo for LDextra customers. Who should have honored these promos? 

I haven't received either of the $25 in my account, but from what I understand I should have gotten it within 72 hours? London Drugs had their own referral promo that was a $10 credit for the new user and $1 off the bill of the referrer, which I did receive on my account within the next day. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@chuhuahua That must be an unannounced promo for specific retail store. If 72 hours have been passed, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and possibly a receipt proving that you activated at London Drugs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chuhuahua- Not sure about the London Drugs promos ($25), but the $10 / $1 ongoing credit for referrer are Public Mobile promos(discount).  Public mobile has a $25 credit for referrer and referree (plus the $1 ongoing discount for referrer).  However, in order to get this, you must activate online (yourself).

chuhuahua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got the Public Mobile simcard at London Drugs last week when there was a $0 sim card + plus $25 credit. This $25 was not the same as the referral promo and was for instore activation only. There was also an extra $25 credit promo for LDextra customers. Who should have honored these promos? 

I haven't received either of the $25 in my account, but from what I understand I should have gotten it within 72 hours? London Drugs had their own referral promo that was a $10 credit for the new user and $1 off the bill of the referrer, which I did receive on my account within the next day. Thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.