cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login into self serve

Bam1985
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all does anyone have an idea when the self serve will be back up and running. I haven't been able to login all day thanks .

4 REPLIES 4

@apurvanataraj wrote:

Opening it in Incognito, Firefox, Brave, doesn't matter. It is way slower than usual now because of the Holiday promo from PM of 1GB data and 400 minutes international calling to select countries. This is also trending on Red Flag deals so expect longer than usual wait times.

This offer is until December 25th, so you still have time to get these Add Ons.

Smiley Happy

That's true, but a lot of customers need to access their account for other reasons, paying their bill or checking their usage.  But definitely, wait to add the freebies if possible since there's plenty of time available for it.

apurvanataraj

Opening it in Incognito, Firefox, Brave, doesn't matter. It is way slower than usual now because of the Holiday promo from PM of 1GB data and 400 minutes international calling to select countries. This is also trending on Red Flag deals so expect longer than usual wait times.

This offer is until December 25th, so you still have time to get these Add Ons.

Smiley Happy

Purplepan

I was having issues but I was able to access it on and off. It's working for me now, but it is slow. Try opening up self serve in incognito mode as well.

Keep trying!

bharatgyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes same with me too.

Need Help? Let's chat.