cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatima
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile moderators,

I need help ASAP. I've been without cell service since yesterday morning because the credit card linked to auto-pay is not working. I forgot my account password so tried to reset the password but have not received any reset link and have already submitted the request 4 times. 

Please help! 

18 REPLIES 18

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to send them a private message, rather than just tagging them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

robwarren12

@CS_Agent I can't get my services to turn on. I have the available funds in my account to renew my plan but can't seem to get the services to turn on. HELP???

@Curtisbritz wrote:

Admins! I am in the exact same situation. I really don’t have time to output four requests. Please help me today!!!

@Curtisbritz

You need to send a private message to the moderator team (= Public Mobile employees) - all the information is in @mimmo's post right above yours.

The moderators work on a first come first serve basis and will get back to you as soon as they can. Turn on your e-mail notifications in order to be alerted of their reply.

Provide as much information as possible in your message to allow for an efficient conversation.

Initiating more than one conversation on the exact same issue slows the system down for everybody.

Curtisbritz

Admins! I am in the exact same situation. I really don’t have time to output four requests. Please help me today!!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@holly2202  usually best to start your own thread.  if you wnat something done on your account you need to conatct the moderators.  if you wnat to renew early you will need to add the funds via one time payment before the mods will renew your term.

Please contact the moderator_team to get gelp with you account. Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number,  4 digit PIN,  Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Porting Info to include in message:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin, provide 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

About Messaging Moderators:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time]. 
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and  in the order they are received 
  • Typical response time is between 2-6 depending on message queue
  • No need to send multiple messages 

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

holly2202

Please renew my 90 day plan today, as I have run out of data. Confirm receipt.

Thanks

Holly Huebner

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

fatima

It seems like the customer has to jump through multiple hoops just to get their service back. I ventured out to get a voucher to top up my phone and turns out neither Walmart nor Wow Mobile had Public Mobile available. 

This whole episode has made me reconsider Public Mobile - I mean you can't even get your service issue sorted in a normal amount of time. It's day 3.5 of no service Smiley Mad

br0wnric3

In regards to this. I am with the same banking institution, haven't changed my address, and I haven't touched my PM account except for when it asked me to update my CC info as it was about to expire. I did as directed and here we are... This card works perfectly fine for all the other billing services I use. MOD said my card has been "blacklisted" - would have been nice to get an email / text message / call prior to this whole ordeal. Have been told by MOD to buy a voucher so that I can pay my bill and resume my service. Guess no one will reimburse me for my time and energy wasted dealing with this.

mimmo

@br0wnric3 make sure your profile and cc address are the sane. Someone the other day said that helped.

br0wnric3

Going through the same thing. They should atleat give you cell service for a few days... I have been on Autopay and everything was fine, just had to update my card and it says it's unable to verify it.

usamamazhar91

Hi there,

I sent you a message too.

mimmo

You could try google hangouts or fongo if you have WiFi.  Reply time is probably 2-4 hours on the morning quicker at end of day, but those are just guesses.  Depends on how many people are ahead if you.

fatima

Ugh, well that's inefficient. Do you have an idea of the mod response time? I really need to use my phone - I can't WhatsApp call everyone :(. 

mimmo

@CS_Agent do you have any pull with the web designers to ask them to change the lost password link with text saying please contact the moderator team with your password request while we investigate the lost password issue.

If we know something doesn't work PM should be transparent about it.

It is crazy that people have to wait for  long for a password reset that never arrives or arrives late.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fatima wrote:

Hi Public Mobile moderators,

I need help ASAP. I've been without cell service since yesterday morning because the credit card linked to auto-pay is not working. I forgot my account password so tried to reset the password but have not received any reset link and have already submitted the request 4 times. 

Please help! 

Unfortunately, the reset password link does not work, and has not for some time.  We are still waiting for a fix.

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fatima once @CS_Agent is here with you, you are in good hand

fatima

@CS_Agent Sent!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@fatima, Thank you for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message with your account information for assistance. Thank you! 

Need Help? Let's chat.