cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like to change my Auto payment Withdrawal date

himu71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my current withdrawal date is 3rd of every month, I need to change it to 5th

How can I do that

Thank you

Syed

18 REPLIES 18

@AE_Collector  Correct......limbo bimbo! It's a backasswards kind of day!

LOL, the post from me prior to that one! the screenshot is exactly what I wrote. I said "No more :cathappy" (because my previous post has a proper smiley in it...at least I see it properly.

It's been a long day!

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

In the second post down on page 2 above, right after I mentioned your calculator with electron tubes rather than actual electronics... That smiley I added (and I see as a smiley) is still a carpet:happy on your end? And you aren't using a vacume tube iPad with cart screen?

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@popping  Thank you....im old fashioned and just pay all my bills at once online or at the bank machine I wasn't sure a reoccurring "manual" payment of your pm account was possible.

Agree.  Bank bill payment is a "push" type of payment to the merchant.  i.e. PM has to be setup to receive payment.  But PM autopay is a "pull" type of payment by the merchant.  This payment type may be easy to implement as PM is in control when it wants to get money.

@AE_Collector  Yes apparently I don't know backward from forward today....probably from all of us being in limbo right now. This is good news for the OP though......

@himu71  No need to wait til August just set up your reoccurring payments to start April 5th or allow one more autopay payment and set them up for May 5th.

@AE_Collector  I'm still getting cat-happy:) from you?!

Oh look...my smiley worked from mynipad! No more :CatHappy!

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

Your calculator might be malfunctioning. Or maybe just a burnt out Tube 🙂

If the current expiry date was April 3 the renewal date will MOVE UP towards the first of the month over the next few renewals, not forward to the 5th.

AE_Collector

@popping  Thank you....im old fashioned and just pay all my bills at once online or at the bank machine I wasn't sure a reoccurring "manual" payment of your pm account was possible.

@darlicious wrote:

@himu71   By August  your renewal date will be August 5th. After this you can set up a monthly withdrawal with your financial institution as a reoccurring payment for your credit card. Your renewal date will take a couple of years to work its way thru the month again. At that time you will have set it up again after a manual top up and a skip over month. The actual autopay date will continue to change. You will just be making a "manual" on the same day each month (5th).

Community**

** please correct me if this kind of reoccurring payment can't be set up to automatically make a manual top up to the account.

There is no way to set this up for payments to a Public Mobile account.  

popping

@darlicious 

TD let people setup recurring payment:

every week,

every 2 weeks,

Every month,

Every month-end,

Every mid-month and month-end,

Every quarter

Most employers pay every 2 weeks.

But it will be perfect if bank allows payment every 30 days.

@himu71   By August  your renewal date will be August 5th. After this you can set up a monthly withdrawal with your financial institution as a reoccurring payment for your credit card. Your renewal date will take a couple of years to work its way thru the month again. At that time you will have set it up again after a manual top up and a skip over month. The actual autopay date will continue to change. You will just be making a "manual" on the same day each month (5th).

Community**

** please correct me if this kind of reoccurring payment can't be set up to automatically make a manual top up to the account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@himu71 wrote:

Hi, my current withdrawal date is 3rd of every month, I need to change it to 5th

How can I do that

Thank you

Syed

@himu71  Public Mobile plans renew every 30 days so what you are asking is not possible.

IF you are talking about JUST the NEXT renewal being delayed (if April 3 change to April 5 it's too late, already has renewed or attempted to renew) it would be as easy as letting it fail to renew and then add funds and reactivate your account two days later. But not possible permanently for reason already mentioned.

Easily solved though by contributing to your account ahead of time and running with a small surplus to be sure.

AE_Collector

popping

@himu71 wrote:

How can I do that

Thank you

Syed

As other had pointed out, PM billing cycle is every 30 days.  The renewal date move back and forth depending on how many days in the month.

You can add fund to your account on your pay day or when ever you have spare income.  PM will only take fund from autopay cc if your rewards + available fund are not enough to pay your plan fee.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@himu71 Unfortunately, you can't do that. And the cycle is 30 days, not 1 month, so the due date will change every month itself.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@himu71 PM operates on a 30 day payment cycle.  It makes no sense to try to change It to the 5th,  since almost every month the renewal date changes.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@himu71 wrote:

How can I do that

Thank you

Syed

@himu71  Sorry it's not possible your payment date will change every cycle because all plans are for 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.