Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Autopay date

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My overview page:

Top payment due date is April 30

Bottom autopay date May 11 (It was May 11 on April 10)

I sent a private message to moderator on April 10.  I was told it will be fixed.  But the autopay date was changed to May 11 now.  Sent another private message @CS_Agent  this morning

I have enough available fund in my account to pay my plan fee IF I receive my rewards at the end of today.  Should I add enough fund in my account to cover the full amount of my plan cost without counting on getting my rewards money?

Edit:  My rewards will be in my account at the end of my payment due date and is not depending on my autopay date.  Am I correct?

3 REPLIES 3

popping

Update after renewal:

I received my rewards about 30 minutes after midnight this morning and I went to bed.  This morning, my plan is still working. 

Data Point:

Now, the payment due day at the top and the autopay date at the bottom of my overview page are the same and synchronized - May 30th after the first renewal since the autopay date changed after the system maintenance update a few weeks ago.

SD08

@popping wrote:

My overview page:

Top payment due date is April 30

Edit:  My rewards will be in my account at the end of my payment due date and is not depending on my autopay date.  Am I correct?

@popping 

Just to add:

Yes, at midnight of your payment due date (Apr. 30 listed at the top of your account overview page) your rewards are converted into available funds whether your autopay works correctly or not.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@popping Yes, we discovered this a week or so ago and we reached out to the team. They are aware and working on to fix the date. They have confirmed that as long as the date is correct at the top and on the payment page, there shouldn't be any issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.