cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST PHONE! NEW SIM!!! NEED TO ACTIVATE!!!SAME PLAN!!!! SAME NUMBER! HELP!!!!

HJS_MTL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
lost SIM/ordering new SIM

Hi, I'm going through the same thing...lost my iPhone 5s, with Public mobile sim...been member /client since August, 2014. I've been having trouble accessing account for last year or so, and again now, so changed my dot mac email: x_x_x@ma.com to more officious Bell one: xxxxxx@bell.net. I found another 5s- love the size, dimensions, and speed is more than adequate. Getting iPhone X next month, because of fantastic camera... will be ablle toditch Nikon DSLR, and just stick with lighter Sony Alpha for Pro, more serious work. When clients insist, etc. Now seem to be in community, for first time, but still can't seem to activate sim! Help!!! Either email will do, but prefer Bell account. Easier to set up on multiple devices, platforms. Mercy buckets!!! 😉 See thread, but no respomse-needed phone since last week! Losong so much business!!! https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/lost-SIM-ordering-new-SIM/m-p/239107#M708...

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HJS_MTL or you can change your SIM card number yourself in your self-serve account.  I gave you info over here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/lost-SIM-ordering-new-SIM/m-p/239142/high...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@HJS_MTL Try calling 1-855-478-2542 and explain the situation. If you are still on a Pioneer plan you have access to the call centre. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would go to Walmart buy a sim and not order one online . I would ask mods to reset your password. On your account.

Once it is reset simply provide the new sim number in the change sim section of self serve.

Also 2014 are you a legacy customer with access to 611?? Is so it might be worthwhile to switch to a current in market plsn as you will get 3$ loyalty and 2$ auto-pay rewatds.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.