cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Balance Transfers

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Interesting

We keep hearing both that yes you can transfer a balance from Public to Koodo and no its prepaid so no way to transfer a balance from Public to Koodo

As many of you may be aware, next week is the cut off date for the most recent round of migrations

Something that I was shown is that they ARE being offered to transfer prepay balances (up to a maximum of $300) and as well Public Mobile has actually put this in writing right here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/choosekoodo

So next time anyone asks "is it possible" or "do they do that"

(Copied text below for searches in the future)

Transferring Account Balance: If you have a balance on your Public Mobile account, you will be able to transfer up to $300 to your new Koodo account. Note: the balance will not be transferred immediately, but will be applied to your account within the first three months that you join.

Transferring Add-Ons: Unfortunately, Add-Ons from Public Mobile cannot be transferred to your new Koodo account.

4 REPLIES 4

@kav2001c wrote:

@ShawnC13 

I had assumed that was clear since I wrote "next week" for cut offs (17th) but yes this is for Legacy plans

Is there another migration offer currently on the table?

Some people have received 8gb for $50 offers today

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c You better check out if rewards balance counts or not. Prepaid means you paid it before and you have left over in your account. 

@ShawnC13 

I had assumed that was clear since I wrote "next week" for cut offs (17th) but yes this is for Legacy plans

Is there another migration offer currently on the table?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kav2001c, just to make it clear this is for Legacy plan holders migrating over not anyone currently receiving offers from Koodo as I have heard some have today.

balance.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.