cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koho - Visa credit (not traditional pre-paid) - can it be used for autopay?

apearse
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can anyone confirm for me if a Koho Visa (credit card) works on publicmobile as a payment method for autopay? https://www.koho.ca/ is the site and acts as a credit card but you can load it from your account/debit. No fee visa, sounds great but want to confirm if it works on Publicmobile for autopay?

5 REPLIES 5

I’m using, and have been since I started with PM, a Scotiabank Prepaid SCENE Visa.  I started here in June 2016.

it is essentially what this Koho appears to be, but I have some limits that do not appear to be applicable to the Koho.

I’d give it a shot, if it’s truly as free as they say it is.

if you want to know a prepaid card THAT DOES WORK here, see my first statement above.  Note.. you will need to apply at a local Scotiabank location.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@apearse 

you can send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to confirm about that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

apearse
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm hoping someone has one and can speak to it. I have a friend with one who hasn't come across using it anywhere but they are not a Public Mobile customer. Hoping we have one in our community who can confirm/deny its usage for autopay but thanks for the opinions, they matter too 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From what I have read in the past, pre-paid credit cards did not work.  Even though this is referred to as non traditional pre-paid credit card, it probably is treated as one with this service.  This is the official knowledge base covering payments.  Traditional credit cards and visa debit are accepted.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Getting-Started/ta-p/162

chrstyles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, it should be fine. I used to put my Visa debit on autopay before and it didn’t give me any issues. Just make sure that there’s enough in the account so it doesn’t decline. The PM system shouldn’t be able to differentiate Koho’s card from anything else. 

Need Help? Let's chat.