cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It won't except my credit card for automatic withdrawal.

anooskey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called my credit card comapny and everything is fine. I do just have a street number and name. Please help . I would like this taken card of ASAP.

6 REPLIES 6

anooskey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They said there was a attempt but no charge

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you try another card? You can actually load the account with vouchers and be registered for autopay to still get rewards.

The card can be flagged if you try to charge it one too many times. 

If you think that happened you can contact moderators

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@anooskey wrote:

I called my credit card comapny and everything is fine. I do just have a street number and name. Please help . I would like this taken card of ASAP.

You can go get a payment voucher from the corner Shell gas station or most other retail providers...then call 611 to add payment to your account. (Some retail stores don't activate for several hours after the sale, but Shell does it right away.)

Then, deal with the credit card issue later on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anooskey wrote:

@anooskey  Clear your browser's cache and open an incognito session. Do not enter any special characters. No unit number no space for postal code and use uppercase characters only.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

You already indicated you don't have a unit number in your address, which is one thing I've seen others recommend to exclude. The other thing I've read is not to put a space in your postal code.

When you check with your Credit card company, ask if they see any charge attempts?

Need Help? Let's chat.