cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues switching plan

eminemily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to change my plan about a week ago (previous plan ends today). Going from 90 day plan to 30 day. I didn't get a confirmation message from PM and no plan changes appear on my account. However, I was billed the amount for the 90 plan in 2 separate charges on Nov 20th (around the same day I changed my plan). One of the charges could be the amount for the new plan, but the second charge doesn't make sense. Should i go ahead and change my plan again, and pay the balance? Then the extra money will go as credit on my account? 

4 REPLIES 4

eminemily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I asked the moderator! 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history, personal information blacked out? 

Making plan changes while the renewal process is just coming up or already running is a bad idea. Worst case scenario you could end up with no service for a while.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

To make it easier for us to advise you, please post screenshots of your Overview page, your Plan Details, and your payment transactions.  Please remove your personal info prior to uploading.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's safer to Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time), which will take a while, but at least you wouldn't be billed more money accidentally.

I highly think that amount billed for plans can NOT be refunded back into balance automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.