cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues registering account after credit card expired

trax123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The credit card used to make payments for my son's account has expired. The site will not let me register an account to update payment information, when I put the existing phone number in, it tells me "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already."

5 REPLIES 5

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@trax123 Seemed you have your son's phone set up with an account. Probably you forget the password as well as the email being used for the account. You may need to submit a ticket or send a private message, envelop icon, next to your account icon to "moderator_team". They will reply within 48 hours.

As other mentioned, you need to buy a voucher to activate the plan again if the payment is due soon. 

Hope that helps!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

instant top up-01.jpeg

@trax123 if you need service activated right away you can go to esso and purchase an Instant top up method

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trax123 wrote:

The credit card used to make payments for my son's account has expired. The site will not let me register an account to update payment information, when I put the existing phone number in, it tells me "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already."

Hi @trax123 , if the account has not been deactivated for over 90 days, as @Triguy has mentioned. 

It sounds like an account was created already. It is an email you use to sign into your Self Serve account. Do you know what email would have been used to set it up?

If you do, but cannot remember the password, you can go through the "Forgot your Password" route to reset it.

Then once in your My Account, you can update the credit card info.

Good Luck!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@trax123 if you activated his SIM card online then you created a self service account for him then. If you have access to the email account used to create the account.  Try the forgot password link to get back into it. If it fails contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. 

If you no longer have access to the email. Then contact the moderators, give them the email address that you would like his account associated with and ask them to change it for you and give you a temporary password to it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Has it been more then 90 days since the last payment ?  If it has then the account has been deactivated and a new one would need to be setup with a new sim and email.

Need Help? Let's chat.