cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with with my payment visa card

Realfaceunique
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Guys, 

When I am trying to do payment due by VISA Card, It shows me contact with your Card Issuer but as I contacted my visa card they told me Public mobile doesn't authorize to complete the transaction !! 

What should I do to do the payment? 

12 REPLIES 12

@Luddite  Thanks for the updated link...and the updated list. I have it way back in my archive. This will make it easier to find. This is something everyone should have....but that might put the community out of business!

@Realfaceunique wrote:

what is the top up ??!!!

It's a voucher you buy two add funds to your account. They sell them at gas stations and stores. See link below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/payment-voucher

You could also try topping up with your credit card  using online websites like recharge.com

Realfaceunique

what is the top up ??!!!

@darlicious wrote:

@mimmo  Great link...too bad @Luddite  s at the end is inaccessible  i was just thinking last night we need one of those...

@darlicious Yes, that link is only accessible to Oracles for some reason unkown to me. Try this one: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/view-usage-history/m-p/416131/highlight/tr...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Realfaceunique  At this point you should contact a moderator and have them enter your credit card information  to make a payment. Click on the(?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Type : human or rep,  human, account specific question, add credit card and so on til you can submit a ticket. Then keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times. Good luck?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you are still having problems then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Realfaceunique

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

@mimmo  Great link...too bad @Luddite  s at the end is inaccessible  i was just thinking last night we need one of those...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Realfaceunique  Reboot the device your using to make the payment. Make sure you clear the browser history. Only have one tab open...in secret/ incognito mode. Chrome or firefox work best. If youre adding credit card info as well...copy your address exactly from your bill. No apt/unit leave blank and no space in the postal code and use ALL CAPS if necessary. Do not try more than 4 times or you can get locked out on that card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Realfaceunique wrote:

Hello Guys, 

When I am trying to do payment due by VISA Card, It shows me contact with your Card Issuer but as I contacted my visa card they told me Public mobile doesn't authorize to complete the transaction !! 

If this credit card is on your file and Autopay is enabled, try calling 611 to make the payment. Let us know.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Realfaceunique wrote:

Hello Guys, 

Try again but leave out unit number in address but don't try multiple times.

If payment is due soon, buy a top up from a store.

Need Help? Let's chat.