cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the payment

Urvashirao55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I previously had 40$ plan which i wanted to change to 25$ but when I tried paying this time first 11$ was cut from my account and then 22$ I want to understand how this thing works 

11 REPLIES 11

@Urvashirao55 wrote:

Thanks a lots for your help 👍

We at the community are happy to help. Please feel free to ask questions to help solve any issues you may have or learn more about navigating you self serve account. If you feel that a member has helped answer your question mark them as the solution. This helps others read how it might solve their issue as well.

Urvashirao55

Thanks a lots for your help 👍

Urvashirao55

Thanks a lot for your help.👍

@Urvashirao55 wrote:

So if 5$ is for next month then I have to pay only 20$ for next month? 

That is correct 

Urvashirao55

So if 5$ is for next month then I have to pay only 20$ for next month? 

@Urvashirao55 

Thanks for additional information. You were charged for $25 plan and have extra $5 for next month payment. You were charged $30 plus taxes. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Urvashirao55   the amounts you see on your cc are after tax what you see in history is pre tax.

you made two payments 10 and 20 = 30  you pade for a plan  (10+15 =25), pm splits thier plans in a crasy way) and you have $5 balance. 

all is as it should be i believe

Urvashirao55

TransactionTransaction

edit by mimmo, removed image showing $5 avaibalble funds as it showed referal code as well

@Urvashirao55 

Sometimes it gets trickier to change plans when plan is expired. 

If if you feel comfortable, screenshot your payment history. I have a feeling that you were charged for $40 plan. 

Urvashirao55

I took the number 1 month back and yesterday the balance got over so today when I tried to recharge the balance and change the plan to 25$ it charged me only 10$ first then when I tried paying again 20 $ was cut from my card. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Urvashirao55 

Did you change plans immediately or at next renewal date?

Maybe screenshot your payment history (omit your personal information)

Need Help? Let's chat.