cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Auto Credit Card Payment

tntorngat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has been working since Jan, but didn't process today and now my account is suspended.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tntorngat wrote:

Has been working since Jan, but didn't process today and now my account is suspended.

Known issue with Auto-Pay failing on occasion. Hopefully Public will fix the issue soon. In most cases no need to remove the credit card on file. Just try manually adding a custom amount of plan cost + $1 dollar and in most cases it will work. If you attempt to add you credit card too many times a security lock gets triggered and needs to be reset by the moderator team.

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that your Auto-Pay did not work and your phone is not working to no fault of your own. Ask them to make sure that this does not happen again.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tntorngat 

Another issue with Autopay @Tiana_V 

@tntorngat this can happen from time to time. The best advice I can give you if it is not too owner some is to apply for a manual payment a few days before your renewal. I do this for the accounts that I manage and I have yet to have an issue with payments not being processed properly. If you continue to have an issue follow what @gblackma has recommended. 

If the above fails @tntorngat  contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tntorngat  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.