Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue making payment

Jeffdawe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to add prepaid voucher to my phone and it won’t accept it

7 REPLIES 7

@fanfan 

Contact a moderator for assistance with your vouchers.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am also having problems adding prepaid vouchers to my account.  I tried 2 different vouchers that I have on hand.  Both $10 vouchers were purchased over a few weeks ago from London Drugs which is where I have been purchasing them for years.  I have been paying by vouchers for years and I usually have them organized where I throw them away as soon as I load them into the account, so I know they are new and un-used.

The error message that pops up after entering the voucher is :

Unfortunately, Voucher #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jeffdawe  Just keep trying to add it every couple of hours and it should eventually work. If after 24 hours it is still not working then submit a ticket to PM, attach a copy of the voucher and ask them to add it for you.

@Jeffdawe you can also add the voucher through the one time payment option in your self service account.Stay safe. 

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jeffdawe another member mentioned that some vouchers take 24hrs to activate, where did you buy them?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jeffdawe hi have you tried *611?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jeffdawe wrote:

I’m trying to add prepaid voucher to my phone and it won’t accept it

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate. You can always use 611 to add.

Need Help? Let's chat.