cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there actually a reactivate account link/ button in my account?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I notice that when someone posts asking for help to reactivate service. We all seem to post, something to the effect that it's a 2 step process:

1. Deposit funds.

2. Use the reactivate account option .

Today I was asked where this option is. And to my surprise, I couldn't find it. When I looked at what @Alan_K  is saying regarding reactivating a suspended account is to:

1. Deposit the funds if there is no autopay credit card . If there is ignore step 1. Just use step 2

2. Go to the payment tab, select one time payment and amount due.

Is there some way to clarify that this is indeed the correct procedure? Or is there actually a reactivate account link button that appears if your account is suspended. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks for replying @popping  and @dabr so the correct procedure to reactivate a suspended account is to:

1. Deposit funds if there is no autopay credit card. If there is there is ignore step 1. Just use step 2

2. Go to the payment tab, select one time payment and amount due.

3. Select the reactivate account button.

Thanks.

Yes that would be the procedure.  Of course, you can also use 611 service to pay with either a registered CC or payment voucher.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks for replying @popping  and @dabr so the correct procedure to reactivate a suspended account is to:

1. Deposit funds if there is no autopay credit card. If there is there is ignore step 1. Just use step 2

Thanks.

We are always learning. I learned something as well!

Thanks!

Thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you stay up late on the renewal morning around 2am ET, you will see the reactivate button on your overview page.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma  Yes that re-activate button only seems to be available when the account is suspended.  Just checked my suspended account and the re-activate button is there.  I must admit I never really paid any attention to it before.

Edit:  Yes based upon @popping's observation, it would make sense that anytime payment is delayed (or account suspended) for renewal, that re-activate button would be available.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I have seen the reactivate button on my renewal morning around 9am.  PM was running late on renewal.  I checked on payment history and PM got my fund for renewal and my phone was working.  I did not click on the reactivate button and let PM server to do its thing.  Couple hours later, my account was renewed with active status.

Need Help? Let's chat.