cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a mod that can verify my payment?

biggyk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My account was due today and I was having issues with my credit card since the bank changed my card. I finally used my visa debit to pay. It took my funds but it says my account is expired. Its the 12g promo plan.

6 REPLIES 6

@biggyk If you would like more reading on this subject peruse this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs-... Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

biggyk

Thats correct so I wasnt sure what was going on.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since your service is fully functional, the new 90-day cycle will start from tomorrow... at some point between midnight and 6am, the money you topped up will be used to renew your plan.  Right now it must be sitting as "Available Funds" in selfserve.  

biggyk

Yup my service is still working and the full amount was charged. Saying nothing due.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

do you still have phone service? If your account was truly expired you wont be able to make calls/texts or even use your data. This expired message is common in self-serve on your re-newal date.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @biggyk!

Its a very well known bug that you see account expired message in selfserve on renewal day.

If your services are functional, nothing needs to be done.  The error in selfserve will go away tomorrow.  

Need Help? Let's chat.