cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a field for friend referral at London Drugs?

anwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I took my mom to London Drugs to purchase a SIM card and we activated her phoene there BUT there was no Field for my referral code for her to save $10 and for me to get the $1 off each month. Please advise. 

7 REPLIES 7

tron182
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@cellphoneuser1  as the OP stated  this was a retail activation, which is slightly different then the user selfserve activation.

@anwood   Londondrugs should have let  you give your referal code. when i was at longon drugs the other day, I overheard an activation and the rep did ask for a referal code.

@anwood  I activated an account at london drugs last night (my fourth) the activation pages are almost identical to the online version. Referral code no is in the exact same place. About halfway down the first page after the account holders personal information. This rep was excellent as usual. Very well informed and took care around the dicey parts like credit card info and email and password. Exactly 18 minutes to activate. And I stood behind the counter with him. I did most of the typing and he did most of the clicking....i hate the mouse!

@mimmo wrote:

@cellphoneuser1  as the OP stated  this was a retail activation, which is slightly different then the user selfserve activation.

@anwood   Londondrugs should have let  you give your referal code. when i was at longon drugs the other day, I overheard an activation and the rep did ask for a referal code.

Ok, it could be different. I don't look on other side of counter, but it must be there or nobody could do a referral at retail.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anwood  Have your mom submit a ticket to PM and include your referral code.

PMST.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@anwood wrote:

I took my mom to London Drugs to purchase a SIM card and we activated her phoene there BUT there was no Field for my referral code for her to save $10 and for me to get the $1 off each month. Please advise. 

Yes, there is. It's on the first page. Check off that you were referred and enter the code.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@anwoodYou can get your mom to message the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner and get them to add it for you after the fact.

Need Help? Let's chat.