cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the payment system going to be fixed?

Natedmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every three months it's the same thing, Unable to Process transaction. Three different confirmed fully-functional credit-cards, and it's only by chance that every now and again a payment works.

Even if you don't care about the frustration your customers go through to try and make a payment, this is how you get revenue - you would think this would be in your best interest to fix.  

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@70challenger, hi there! 

Sorry for the trouble,  we will be happy to assist you with this matter. 

However, for assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN#? Hopefully this helps, thank you! 

I only had one issue with AutoPay not working in my now 22 months with Public Mobile.

Although it is now severly delayed in processing, it does go through for me without causing problems.

If you must continue with manual payments, I suggest doing so at least 3 days prior to renewal, so that the system does not get confused.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This auto pay issue seems to be account specific.  I wonder if there is something with the account set up that is interfering with the auto payment process. 

70challenger
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have three accounts and two works the third has been unable to be charged, tried two different cards. Support takes forever to respond, the phone has been down since May 10th. Maybe I should have taken the koodoo offer?

toolman

I agree the payment system is problematic but I've used autopay for two years on two different accounts without any issue. I found paying each time my bill was due to be more of a hassle. The $2 discount is also a great incentive. I've also changed my plans several times and have never had a problem.

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately the only people seeing your post are other PM customers like you.

Changed easily enough by just flagging down the @CS_Agent, lol.

Agreed, broken AutoPay (and broken billing in general) are known issues which frustrate some customers every month.  PM has attempted to fix this before, and perhaps they did fix some issues, but they evidently didn't do it well enough.  I fully support the demand to correct this (and other well-known, recurring) problems ... failing to fix technical/billing issues is just bad business.

@Natedmd wrote:

I don't trust autopay with anyone, certainly not in this case when the system is only barely functional at best.

I have never had any issue with autopay on any of the lines I manage and I was even able to change the credit card 4 days before the payment date and everything went smoothly as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Natedmd

I don't trust autopay with anyone, certainly not in this case when the system is only barely functional at best.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Natedmd, Are you set up for auto-pay, or do you (try to) do manual payments every 30/90 days?  With auto-pay, you would save $2 / 30 days, and once it is set up, it usually keeps working.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes I have a same problem every 90 days but it doesn't take much time for me to make a payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Natedmd.  Unfortunately the only people seeing your post are other PM customers like you.  To be honest, I would guess that there is a relatively small chance that the web site payment handling will be improved anytime in the near future.

If you want to be hear by Public Mobile staff, send a private message to the moderator team and see what they respond.  Would be interesting to hear...

Need Help? Let's chat.