cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get an autopay credit during my reactivation payment?

Amida
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to reactivate an account that is currently suspended from non-payment, but I would like to earn the autopay credit from the reactivation payment/renewal. 

In other words, how do I re-enable auto pay on my suspended account before or during the reactivation payment?

Basically, is it possible to get an autopay credit from my reactivation payment or would I miss it?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hey there guys,

The account must be in active status for the reward to be applied, also auto-pay is disabled when a rate plan expires.

If Auto Pay was enabled before expiry, it is automatically put back when a new rate plan is bought and will be triggered on the next renewal date of the new plan, granting the $2 reward.

Let me know if this is clear enough.

@Amida wrote:

Because I can't apply for auto pay during or before the reactivation payment, I don't know if I can get the credit at all.

So, to be sure, even if I activate auto pay after making the payment, would I still be able to get the credit in the end?

Thanks

Yes you can enable autopay at any time (Edited to add) your line is active.  After your line is active again go into the selfserve to the payments tab.  There will be a Manage Autopay where you can register for autopay.

Autopay.JPG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Amida

I want to renew my existing plan, but the account is currently suspended, and I don't seem to able to re-enable autopay because of the suspended status.

It seems I can only top-up for my payment method (no auto-pay tick box option either).

I believe I will be able to to re-enable auto pay after the payment however, but I want to know if I will miss the autopay credit this time in this situation.

Thanks for your reponse

@Amida wrote:

Because I can't apply for auto pay during or before the reactivation payment, I don't know if I can get the credit at all.

So, to be sure, even if I activate auto pay after making the payment, would I still be able to get the credit in the end?

Thanks

I assume you are referring to renewing your existing plan. If yes, you must add your credit card first and enable AutoPay since it is currently disabled. I think it should give you the rewards as you will activate AutoPay before making a sufficient payment. 

EDIT: I am wrong here. I am not too sure if the system allow you to enable/disable AutoPay while in Expired/suspended status. 

Amida

Thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Amida wrote:

I want to reactivate an account that is currently suspended from non-payment, but I would like to earn the autopay credit from the reactivation payment/renewal. 

In other words, how do I re-enable auto pay on my suspended account before or during the reactivation payment?

Basically, is it possible to get an autopay credit from my reactivation payment or would I miss it?

Thanks,

You will miss it.  If you are just signing up for autopay on your next renewal you should get $4 for autopay and then after that back to $2 on your renewal.(30 Day plan triple this amount if it is a 90 day plan))  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.