cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is autopay working?

Barryere
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I have autopay enabled, evidently but this month I could swear I had a slightly more expensive bill than the last month and that shouldn't be, I had $2 removed last month and should have had $2 removed for this month.

Maybe I'm not understanding how this works...? Do I get the $2 removed before I have to pay each month or after I pay? I thought I'd get $4 off this month.

5 REPLIES 5

Barryere

I thought that by signing up for autopay I would get $2 off my bill each month, which would eventually bring my bill down to $0 (as implied by the website, that's how I took it).

Barryere

Okay, I misunderstood how autopay works, I guess.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Barryere wrote:

Hello,

I have autopay enabled, evidently but this month I could swear I had a slightly more expensive bill than the last month and that shouldn't be, I had $2 removed last month and should have had $2 removed for this month.

Maybe I'm not understanding how this works...? Do I get the $2 removed before I have to pay each month or after I pay? I thought I'd get $4 off this month.

@Barryere

You are not providing enough information...

The way it often pans out if you sign up for auto pay when you create your account (payments charged to your credit card upfront):

- Day 1 - 30: full price + tax; auto pay ($2) for this cycle will show up as available funds after the account creation is completed and your first payment is charged to your credit card

Screenshot_2018-12-01 Public Mobile - Overview(1).png

- Day 31 - 60: full price - $2 auto pay for previous cycle - $2 for this cycle - referral rewards (if applicable) - community rewards (if earned for the previous month) + tax

Screenshot_2018-12-01 Public Mobile - Overview(2).png

- Day 61 - 90 and following cycles: full price - $2 for this cycle - referral rewards (if applicable) - community rewards (if earned for the previous month) + tax

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Barryere

As long as you have autopay enabled, you will get $2 autopay credit add to your account as before your next renewal date.

If you enable the autopay during your activation, PM will add $2 autopay credit, for your first 30 days cycle, to your account within 72 hours after activation.  On your first renewal date, you will get another $2 for the second 30 days cycle.  This is the only situation, which I am aware of, to have 2x $2 credits applied to a single 30 days cycle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Autopay is only 2$ month.  If you show us your payment history we can help you figure it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.