cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

jeffsaw2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, we need invoices related to monthly billing for this account. It's requested for accounting / reimbursement. 

Can you please forward invoice statements to 

Dating:

July 7th - Aug 7th

Aug 7th - Sept 7th

Please advise on how to proceed, thanks.

edited by computergeek541: e-mail addresses removed

23 REPLIES 23

dj_ilon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the 99 questions get more and more ridiculous every time you need an invoice... 

I left the 'mainstream' corporate phone providers to escape that 'vibe', granted this is a Telus business, I was hoping they would have some sensible humans on the other end. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jeffsaw2019 

you can also keep records or your credit card statement, to show proof of payment for business purposes.

@TPM 

The good news is that there is no reason to go through this ordeal every month. Do as I did requesting one printout in January to cover the previous Jan 1 - Dec 31. If you actually need monthly or quarterly info you can easily take screenshots of your billing in self serve.

AE_Collector

@TPM 

@TPM wrote:

I'm with the other business users of the service, would like an official receipt with a link to access it.  I do appreciate Public Mobile's efforts to accommodate with this work around but sending a monthly note asking for an invoice is a pain, adding one more thing to an already heavy list of unbillable things a small business owner has to make time for.  More specifically though, in the interest of managing our expectations, what I would like to hear is whether Public Mobile is working on it, confirmation it is on the to do list, or never going to happen.

From my knowledge, there has been no formal announcement that PM is doing to deal with this matter.  PM is a low cost, no frills type of company.  If it is a hassle every month, you could ask the invoice once per year for accounting purposes.  

TPM

I'm with the other business users of the service, would like an official receipt with a link to access it.  I do appreciate Public Mobile's efforts to accommodate with this work around but sending a monthly note asking for an invoice is a pain, adding one more thing to an already heavy list of unbillable things a small business owner has to make time for.  More specifically though, in the interest of managing our expectations, what I would like to hear is whether Public Mobile is working on it, confirmation it is on the to do list, or never going to happen.

@kkevin935 

@kkevin935 wrote:

Hello,

How do I can get My invoice? this is a cellphone for my business too and I will need my invoice

Thank you 

You will need to contact moderator to generate an offical invoice.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Include the following information:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period:

Amount pai

kkevin935

Hello,

How do I can get My invoice? this is a cellphone for my business too and I will need my invoice

Thank you 

@srlawren wrote:

@AE_CollectorI've had exposure to a couple of statement and reconcilliation systems in the past, from the implementation (coding) perspective, and I can assure you they are never as simple as you might think.  

Well sure, we use Simply Accounting to generate invoices for our home based business and yes, it can be a battle to get it to work like you want it to. But Public Mobile isn’t run out of someone’s basement, they can figure out a proper invoice for customers.

Terry 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector wrote:

It’s just a template that plugs in the correct numbers from info already available to us on Self Serve so I really can’t figure what the problem is!

@AE_CollectorI've had exposure to a couple of statement and reconcilliation systems in the past, from the implementation (coding) perspective, and I can assure you they are never as simple as you might think.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@AE_Collector wrote:

This is a subject that needs improvement on PM. Proper invoice/receipts should be available on the Self Serve site for us to print if necessary. It’s just a template that plugs in the correct numbers from info already available to us on Self Serve so I really can’t figure what the problem is!

Terry

I think that it gets even simpler than that.  When you buy a top up voucher from a store, you get a sales receipt that you can use. For self-serve online top ups, I think it's even simpler than revising the self-serve system to allow printouts.  In my opinion, when a top up is made, an e-mail receipt should be sent out automatically. This can even be pure text dated sales receipts with a top up amount, sales tax breakdown, and GST/HST number. Why hasn't it been done?  That remains a mystery.

This is a subject that needs improvement on PM. Proper invoice/receipts should be available on the Self Serve site for us to print if necessary. It’s just a template that plugs in the correct numbers from info already available to us on Self Serve so I really can’t figure what the problem is!

Terry

mimmo

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with you.  But Public is prepay service and your accounting should be flexible enough to understand.  HST refund is different story though.

srlawren

@dickwong wrote:

Print from Payment History

@dickwong this is generally not sufficient for most accounting departments, as all amounts in transaction history are pre-tax.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Print from Payment History

jeffsaw2019

Thank you for letting me know, yes July 7th is when the plan started as far as I know.

srlawren

@jeffsaw2019 wrote:

Dating:

July 7th - Aug 7th

Aug 7th - Sept 7th

@jeffsaw2019 small FYI note:  since Public Mobile plans are 30 days long rather than 1 calendar month long, your dates would actually be:

July 7 - Aug 5th

Aug 6th - Sept 4th

(these are assuming the start date of July 7th was correct.)

jeffsaw2019

Thank you

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jeffsaw2019 

Only moderators can provide the invoice but it can take up to 30 days but eventually it gets emailed to you.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, as Chuck said in above, no point posting your personal info here unless you want everyone on the internet to have it - this is a community forum and anyone on the internet can see what you write, only use private messages to the Moderators to communicate private info.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

To remove your personal info, click on the three dots to the right of the post and select Edit Reply. EditReply.PNG

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.

To get this info, you'll need to message a moderator. You can send personal info to them.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Click on the link Contact... above.

Need Help? Let's chat.