cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Request Options

convictor89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a small business owner trying to get my invoice for 2019 for tax purposes and am wondering if asking a moderator is still the process to obtaining a copy of my charges including taxes. 

Can anyone confirm this? (found this info in the last post from last year, at least searching the topic). As well, do the mods reply to the PM or do they just send it to your email in 30 days (if you know that as well!)? I sent an email several weeks ago without reply!

Let me know!

16 REPLIES 16

@Dahirbarre 

Step by step instructions to get a receipt printout for your PM charges. It can take up to a month to receive it from them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dahirbarre it can take upto a month to get the invoice/receipt.

Some people ask for an receipt for a while year at once.

Others simply go to retail locations and. Buy vouchers the receipt from the store should be valid for tax purposes.

@Dahirbarre 

You will need to supply that information to a moderator.  As mentioned above, please delete your personal information from pubic forum.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just to let you know, it will take some time before moderator will generate an official invoice. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dahirbarre wrote:

hello

may please get my bill or invoice  shown with the address. i need it urgently 

@Dahirbarre 

If you need it for proof of address for something official then it's not really valid due to the fact that you can put anything in the address information and it doesn't get verified.

If you need it for business purposes for write-offs/expenses then you'll need to contact the moderators.

@Dahirbarre please use the 3 dots top right of your post to remove your personal.  This is a public forum.

@computergeek541 please remove @Dahirbarre 's personal information from the post.  Thanks.

Dahirbarre

Dahirbarre

hello

may please get my bill or invoice  shown with the address. i need it urgently 

pcivic2000

Hi Public Mobile I am finding has virtually no customer service. I AM TRYING TO GET MY 2019 RECEIPTS FOR TAX PURPOSES. impossible!

WHAT IS THE BEST NUMBER TO PUBLIC MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE SO I CAN GET REVENUE CANADA TO GET AHOLD OF YOU.

Having so much issues.. Website also looks cheap..

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@convictor89, I know this has been solved already, but, here is an additional link with regards to Invoices and Receipts, coming from a small business owner like yourself. Well, I am probably a very, very small business owner....anyone wants lemonade with a side order of toilet paper? 

@convictor89  If you havent heard back from a moderator by 48 hours send another private message or submit a ticket request via simon. Your invoice request can be fulfilled but it takes about 30 days to recieve it so a request for 90/180 or 360 days would be better.

Taking a screenshot of your payment history every 90 days would be helpful for your own reference and one of making manual payments that show the tax added as you submit payment will make it easier to account for as you wait for quarterly, semi-annually or annual invoices.

convictor89

I included everything included in another message as to my account info, dates requested, etc.... Any idea as to whether or not they would reply to my request? Found it weird that I didn't get a confirmation or "We'll look into it" or anything along those lines. 

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Considering someone with a pm account could easily pay a different amount for the same plan in different months the fact that you can't easily pull up an invoice or receipt is kind of weird.

@convictor89 For PM to send you an invoice, this is the information that is required:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

@convictor89 wrote:

I'm a small business owner trying to get my invoice for 2019 for tax purposes and am wondering if asking a moderator is still the process to obtaining a copy of my charges including taxes. 

Yes, it's still the only way to request it.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@convictor89 Here is a good article to read: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Invoices/m-p/508246. Better ask for an yearly invoice, not the monthly ones every month. It is an easier work for both, PM and your accountant.

Need Help? Let's chat.