cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid voucher

eastcoastguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I purchased 3 x $20 vouchers for account top up but only one works. Have tried to add through account top up and through *611. They were purchased as one transaction at a Superstore in July. 

17 REPLIES 17

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could try to return the two that arent working and try and get a refund or contact the moderation team and maybe they could help you out

Good Luck!

@Anonymous wrote:

@eastcoastguy 

Vanilla brand. Not their sister brand MyVanilla.

RobertQc knows that a Canada Post card works too.

@Anonymous  That is correct, works great for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eastcoastguy 

Vanilla brand. Not their sister brand MyVanilla.

RobertQc knows that a Canada Post card works too.

eastcoastguy

@Anonymous @That’s a good tip re: using prepaid credit card for autopay. I will try that. 

eastcoastguy

@geopublic  I had no idea, that’s a great idea. Thank you

@eastcoastguy wrote:

Thanks @jluong9 that’s what I had to do, just waiting for a reply back. I would rather use vouchers than give credit card info as I’m not sure how secure the site is. If PayPal was an option, it would be better.

@eastcoastguy  Paypal is an option of you use recharge.com to purchase vouchers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eastcoastguy wrote:

Thanks @jluong9 that’s what I had to do, just waiting for a reply back. I would rather use vouchers than give credit card info as I’m not sure how secure the site is. If PayPal was an option, it would be better.

@eastcoastguy 

I use one of those prepaid "credit" card gift cards to satisfy the autopay reward. You can still manually top up by voucher if you like or whittle down the prepaid of the card. Heck...you could have zero balance left on the card and you can still get the reward.

It's odd that Paypal is an option for buying a SIM but not paying for services.

eastcoastguy

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same problem recently where my vouchers didn't register when I called the 611 or tried to do it online. 

Best solution would be to contact the moderator team and send pics of your voucher to them. They will be able to manually add the balance onto your account after. 

I figured since he gottem at SS then they'd refund. My err.

@eastcoastguy wrote:

@hairbag1  I’m fairly confident that the problem is a PM one, not a Superstore one, not to mention that all vouchers when purchased are non refundable.

@eastcoastguy  PM was experiencing major problems with voucher activation so your best bet to resolve this is to message the moderator team with the two problem voucher PIN s and they should be able to add them to your account.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eastcoastguy wrote:

@Anonymous I have tried over several days and by several devices to add the vouchers with no success. But thanks for the input 

Sorry. I was directing my comment more towards iliketotalk. You need the moderators to intervene.

eastcoastguy

@Anonymous I have tried over several days and by several devices to add the vouchers with no success. But thanks for the input 

eastcoastguy

@hairbag1  I’m fairly confident that the problem is a PM one, not a Superstore one, not to mention that all vouchers when purchased are non refundable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

@eastcoastguy hi wait an hour an reboot you computor than try again the system is very finicky I have also got some at superstore before same thing  if that doesnt work contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

He's already waited more than an hour 🙂

Edit: wait a sec...maybe you mean wait a period of time between each voucher code submission. Good idea. Although really 611 should have worked.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@eastcoastguy hi wait an hour an reboot you computor than try again the system is very finicky I have also got some at superstore before same thing  if that doesnt work contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you got them at Superstore, then take them back for refund or replace.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.