cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

jessicamonteiro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I added a $40 voucher to my account yesterday but I still don't have the internet on my phone. I think my plan id renewed just on the 13th, so do I have to wait until there to have the voucher working?

Thank you 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

(duplicate threads merged)

@jessicamonteiro wrote:

Hi there!

I added a $40 voucher to my account yesterday but I still don't have the internet on my phone. I think my plan id renewed just on the 13th, so do I have to wait until there to have the voucher working?

Thank you 🙂

Could this be the data renewal bug?  I read something about data counters not resetting during renewal and data would stop working.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Issue-Resolved-Plan-data-not-renewing/m...

Anonymous
Not applicable

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jessicamonteiro Seem you started another message that posted the same problem.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jessicamonteiro wrote:

Hi there!

Thank you 🙂

When you scroll down on your overview page, do you see a line about data under Data & Add-ons?

If not then you've used your data allotment.

Just adding money into your account does nothing other than that.

You have several options:

1. buy a data add-on

2. ask the moderators to do an early renewal for you

3. do an immediate plan change to another plan (at the cost of what you've already spent for the current plan)

4. don't do anything and wait until the money you just put in renews the plan

Edit: threads merged after I answered before I saw the other thread

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jessicamonteiro wrote:

Hi there!

Thank you 🙂

@jessicamonteiro If you have the same plan, you have to wait for renewal. Or you want to change to a new plan, you can renewal it right away. But you will lose the remaining minutes of calls. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jessicamonteiro wrote:

Hi there!

Thank you 🙂

What Public Mobile plan did you subscribe to ? When you log into My Account, does it show as Active ? What do you see under My Data & Add-ons ?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@jessicamonteiro Adding funds to your account doesn't renew your plan. If you used all your data you can either wait until your renewal date, buy an addon, or message the moderators and ask them to renew your plan early.

jessicamonteiro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

Thank you 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.